What is the procedures for Reservation?
Step 1: Inquire to your LANDSQUARE authorized Property Consultant.
Step 2: Schedule for site Viewing. For OFW should have a REPRESENTATIVE whom you trust.
Step 3: If the client decided to get the house Next step is RESERVE the unit.
Step 4: RESERVATION FEE are ranging from 5,000 – 30,000 depending on the units you choose.
Bank Financing Requirements for locally Employed?
- Dully Filled-up Bank form
- 3 pcs. 1×1 ID picture(husband/wife)
- Marriage Contract if Married, Birth Certificate if Single
- Photocopy of two(2) Valid Government Issued ID’s with 3 signatures in the photocopy(husband/wife)
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Proof of billing home in the philippines(e.g Meralco, Manila Waters, PLDT, Globe, (etc.))
- Community Tax Certificate(Husband/Wife)
- Income Tax Return(ITR)
- Complete post dated checks for Equity and Amortization
Requirements for Pag-ibig Housing Loan
- 4pcs. 1×1 ID Picture
- Birth Certificate (if single), Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Proof of billing address
- Brgy. Clearance (if renting)
- 2 Valid ID (Government issued)
- Approved MSVS & HDMF transaction card
- Special power of Attorney (if OFW)
- Valid ID of Atty-in-fact (if OFW)
- Residence Certificates (Cedula)
- Postdated Checks (DP & Amortization)